As it is not only our aim to be good, we always strive for optimization and the systematic improvement of our products and services. This goal can be reached only by continuous investments in research and development and the regular exchange of experiences with our customers and users.
We offer support from the first contact, we analyse your particular situation and we are able to develop individual products according to your specific requirements.
For the effective prevention of skin diseases, it is not only sufficient to develop effective products which are well tolerated by the skin. Moreover, it is essential that skin care plans are consequently implemented into occupational everyday routine. Other important factors for higher operational compliance are the user’s acceptance of the products, the product availability and successful training measures. In the light of cost discussions held in every company, the evaluation of the economic efficiency of skin care programmes will probably gain increasing importance.
This comprehensive understanding of operational skin care serves as basis for the continuous improvement of our products and services.
- continuous investments in research, development and innovation
- outstanding cost-benefit-ratio
- efficient logistics and maximum flexibility
- state-of-the-art production facilities
- use of high-quality raw materials
- strict quality controls (certified quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and environmental management system according to DIN EN ISO 14001)
- highly qualified employees in all departments
- comprehensive application-related customer consultation